Peaked lapels are making a comeback. They can be difficult to pull off, but very powerful if you have the confidence to back it up. Derek Koch is the COO of luxury hospitality firm, Dual Groupe, the force behind Toy restaurant at the Gansevoort in the Meatpacking District of NYC.
Suit and shoes by Dolce & Gabbana, Shirt by Clifton Charles, and pocket square by Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Photography by Sophie Elgort.
3 months ago / 11 notes
- abdulguamil reblogged this from washcold and added:
- luxuriousgypsieparadise reblogged this from suitsandthecityft
- weekendsmiler likes this
- meninsuits2013 reblogged this from streets-of-burberry
- meninsuits2013 likes this
- navyblueshirt reblogged this from washcold
- drivingincarswithpocketsquares likes this
- washcold reblogged this from suitsandthecityft
- streets-of-burberry reblogged this from suitsandthecityft
- streets-of-burberry likes this
- classitivity likes this
- suitsandthecityft posted this